Purchase Agreement | Terms and Conditions
When you do us the honor of making a purchase at USABikerLeather.com you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- You agree that you MUST request an RA (Return Authorization) number BEFORE you every send anything back.
- You agree that you MUST request this RA number within 7 days after you receive your order.
- You agree not to ever return anything to our Florida address, our suppliers ship directly to you, and if you need to return anything, we will give you the address to ship to along with your RA number. If you return it to us, we will then charge you for shipping and handling to then ship it to our supplier that you were to ship it to originally.
- You agree that when you send a return back to our supplier that you will be charged a Restocking Fee of 25% or $25.00 whichever is greater, unless doing a size exchange for the same item. One of our suppliers where the SKU number ends in SH charges a $25.00 Restocking Fee even for size exchanges. We have argued with them about that, to no avail, so we have to pass this fee on to you unfortunately.
- You agree not to do a chargeback, this costs us money and then we have to raise the price for everyone. If you are not satisfied with a product, let us know and we will see what we can work out, but we cannot help you when you do a chargeback.
- You agree that if you do a chargeback (ask your credit card issuer or bank to refund your money), you will be billed for all shipping and handling charges, restocking fees and chargeback fees. So, for everyone's sake, let's avoid this.
When you check that you AGREE to our Purchase Agreement Terms and Conditions, you are electronically signing a legal binding agreement.