We are an American owned small business, mom and pop store. We have served our country for 26 years. My husband was in the U.S. Navy for 26 years and I served as a Navy Wife, the toughest job in the Navy!
A little about us:
- My name is Wynter, I am the owner of several online biker leather and helmet stores.
- When we started our business back in 2003, there was a need for good quality biker leather apparel and motorcycle helmets and there were very few selling at that time. Fast forward to 2016, there are tons of other shops selling what we sell. That is why we are so very thankful for each and every one of our customers. We know you could shop anywhere and we are humbled that you chose us.
- We try our best to treat everyone as we wish to be treated, it's the Golden Rule around here!
- I started my first online store in April of 2003.
- We also had a brick and mortar store in Panama City, Florida until the great recession, we had to close locally in November of 2013, but we are still online. The economy and the recession have been tough on us, but we still have HOPE that we can get back to where we used to be!
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR text us at 850-913-9999. Will do our best to respond within 24 hours except on weekends.
- Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook! Follow us and we will follow you back!
About our products:
- We try to keep the old standby's and the latest in fashion available so that both old school bikers and those that like the latest trends in fashion, both have something to choose from.